The 5th biennial Science, Technology and Research Symposium will be October 22-23, 2013 at Waterfront Place Hotel in Morgantown.…
Top officials with the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services Division and the Department of Defense Biometric Identity Management Agency will headline the June 20 Biometric Forum in Fairmont, entitled, “Next Steps in Identity Technologies: Biometrics and Beyond”. Speakers include:
• David Cuthbertson, Assistant Director, FBI Criminal Justice Information Services Division
• Col. Douglas Flohr, Deputy Director for Operations, Biometrics Identity Management Agency
• Dr. Bojan Cukic, Director of Center for Identification Technology Research (CITeR), West Virginia University
• Dr. Terry W. Fenger, Director of the Marshall University Forensic Science Center
• Dr. Marios Savvides, Director of the CyLab Biometrics Center, Carnegie Mellon University
The event will bring together biometric companies, Federal agencies and university stakeholders to discuss the future of identity and biometrics technologies and their impact on the State’s economy.
WHAT: “Next Steps in Identity Technologies: Biometrics and Beyond”
WHERE: Robert H. Mollohan Research Center, Fairmont, WV
WHEN: Wednesday, June 20, 2012; 7:30 a.m. – Noon
The event is being hosted by TechConnect West Virginia, in conjunction with Computer Sciences Corporation and IMTAS. For additional information, or to register for the event, click here, or contact TechConnectWV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Visit our Press Room for more news stories about education, science, research and innovation in West Virginia.